One of the greatest things about this location is that it is slightly off the beaten track! This means that no one comes here unless they are meant to, making it ideal for private retreats and trainings.
We keep it closed to the public here, unless we are hosting an open event. So unless you are staying here on one of our retreats, please check in with us before visiting.
If you are coming by motorbike or taxi, you will need these directions:
- From Sritanu/ Tong Sala drive north along the coastal road until you enter Had Yao.
- Pass the Had Yao 7-11 (there is somehow always a puddle in the road here, at any time of year!)
- keep driving up the hill, which bends to the left.
- Near the top of the hill is a road to your left with a big sign to "Hay Yao Bay View Hotel". Take that road.
- As you come down the hill, you see a turning to your right. Take that and go immediately off the road in astraight direction (the road bends round to the right, but you are going straight), passing Reefer Divers cafe on your left.
- You drive straight up that concrete road and up the hill all the way (passing the back side of the Had Ya Bay View hotel). Through the bamboo fence and into the car park.
- The restaurant for Serenity is on your right and there is an archway leading down to the rooms, yoga hall and beach.